It’s Easy to Enter
We step you through the process and make it as simple as possible
Entry is open to any business in the Taupo, Turangi and Mangakino areas.
It is free to enter, and it is free to attend the workshops.
The submission process for this year is completely online and no printed or digital entries will be accepted. To receive the links to the submission form the first thing you MUST do is register your interest HERE
The form will then send you an automatic reply with the guidelines and questions and links to the online submission forms. If you don’t receive this then see below for the submission links.
Download the Official Entry Guidelines and Entry Questions HERE
You will need to select which category best fits your business:
- Tremains Excellence in Business – Micro Business – 1 – 2 FTE employee
- Vine Eatery & Bar Excellence in Business – Small/Medium Business (3-10 FTE employees)
- Strettons Excellence in Business – Large Business (11+ FTE employees)
- Toi-Ohomai Excellence in Business – Not for Profit
Every entrant must be entered in one of these 4 main categories, then you can choose to enter a max of 3 of the following Business Practice categories (NB: our judges may also include your entry in one of the following specialist categories at their discretion);
- Amplify Taupo – Excellence in Innovation
- Taupo District Council – Excellence in Environmental Sustainability
- More FM – Excellence in Community Contribution
- Legend – Excellence in Social Media and Marketing
- Cargill Stent Clark – Excellence in Leadership
To submit your entry you will need to follow the link that fits your business (see above for criteria)
This form will take you through all sections including all Business Practice Categories. Please not you are only required to fill out the categories that you have registered for at the beginning of the submission.
Not for Profit Business click HERE
Micro Business click HERE
Small/Medium Business click HERE
Large Business click HERE
Every entrant, regardless of category, will be required to provide a brief business summary and Financial Viability Statement (from your accountant), along with your business logo and 3 photos for promotional purposes.
Your completed entry must be submitted by 5pm, Monday the 7th of June.
Register your Interest HERE